Pengaruh Advertising dan Sales Promotion Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Di Dapur Arum Food Court Dalta Plaza Surabaya

Allo, Nova Boro (2019) Pengaruh Advertising dan Sales Promotion Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Di Dapur Arum Food Court Dalta Plaza Surabaya. Undergraduate thesis, Universitas Katolik Darma Cendika.

[img] Text
Cover, Daftar Isi & Abstrak.pdf

Download (902kB)
[img] Text
Bab I & II.pdf

Download (1MB)
[img] Text
Bab III & IV.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (1MB)
[img] Text
Bab V & Dapus.pdf

Download (572kB)
[img] Text
Lampiran.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (1MB)
Official URL: http://repositori.ukdc.ac.id

Abstract

Competition in the business world is getting tighter. This increasingly fierce competition requires business people to be able to maximize the performance of their companies in order to compete in the market. Especially businesses in the culinary field are increasingly experiencing growth. Culinary business is now one of the most sought after business opportunities because food and beverages are the main human needs that must be met. The purpose of this study was to determine the effect of advertising and sales promotion on purchasing decisions at the Arum Kitchen Delta Plaza Surabaya Food Court. The population in this study were all customers of the Arum Kitchen Delta Plaza Surabaya Food Court as many as 50 respondents. The sampling technique using purposive sampling and processing data using SPSS 22.0. Adjusted R Square value is 0.217, which means the independent variable (advertising and sales promotion) is able to explain and give influence to the dependent variable (purchase decision) of 21.7%, this shows that the correlation or relationship is low. The remaining 78.3% is influenced by other variables outside of this study. The results of the t test show that the Advertising variable (X1) has no effect on purchasing decisions with a tcount of 0.965 0.05. Variable Sales promotion (X2) significantly influences purchasing decisions with a tcount of 2.808> t table 2.01174 and a significance value of 0.007

Item Type: Thesis (Undergraduate)
Contributors:
ContributionContributorsNIDN/NIDKEmail
Thesis advisorWidyastuti, MariaNIDN0718125901UNSPECIFIED
Uncontrolled Keywords: advertising, sales promotion, purchasing decisions
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HB Economic Theory
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > Prodi Manajemen
Depositing User: Cahyo HW
Date Deposited: 19 Dec 2020 13:05
Last Modified: 19 Dec 2020 13:05
URI: http://repositori.ukdc.ac.id/id/eprint/491

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item