Factors Affecting Performance Lecturer

Hermanto, Y. Budi and Widyastuti, Maria and Lusy, Lusy (2019) Factors Affecting Performance Lecturer. SSRG International Journal of Economics and Management Studies ( IJEMS ), 6 (1). pp. 21-27. ISSN 2393 - 9125

[img] Text
Factors Affecting Performance Lecturer.pdf

Download (306kB)
[img] Text
peer review factor affecting performance-13.pdf

Download (1MB)
[img] Text
Plagiarism Factors Affecting Performance Lecture.pdf

Download (543kB)
Official URL: http://www.internationaljournalssrg.org/IJEMS/arch...


The purpose of this study was to examine the effect of work motivation, relational capital, and structural capital on the performance of lecturers in the Association of Catholic Colleges (APTIK) in Indonesia. This research is quantitative and causal. This study uses a questionnaire distributed to lecturers who work in the APTIK environment in Indonesia. From the divided questionnaire, using primary data, with a sample of 62 respondents. The data is analyzed using multiple regression. The test results show that work motivation, relational capital, and structural capital can predict lecturer performance, amounting to 23.2%. While the remaining 76.8% is influenced by other variables, which were not tested in this study. From the variables free of work motivation, relational capital, and structural capital, only work motivation has a significant effect on the performance of lecturers. Some suggestions from APTIK held a forum to assist its members in International Journals, as well as appear as participants, and participate in competitions and speakers in various national and international forums.

Item Type: Article
Uncontrolled Keywords: Work Motivation, Relational Capital, Structural Capital, Performance.
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HB Economic Theory
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > Prodi Manajemen
Depositing User: Maria Widyastuti
Date Deposited: 11 Oct 2019 07:44
Last Modified: 23 Sep 2020 04:13
URI: http://repositori.ukdc.ac.id/id/eprint/13

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item